Jump to content.

Jeff Werner

Designer in Vancouver, Canada. Secretary of the 221A Artist Run Centre, member of Fieldwork design collective, and former exhibit designer at the Beaty Biodiversity Museum and the Vancouver Aquarium. Graduate of Emily Carr and University of Victoria, and worked in the Philippines, Indonesia and the Netherlands. Cycling advocate and race on the Garneau Evolution team.

design indonesia netherlands Currently, July 4, 2004 2:23 AM 9 comments

I am taking a month off in Indonesia, catching up on life, before flying to Holland on Jan. 26 to begin a 6-month exchange at the Design Academy in Eindhoven.

9 comments on

1. Hani Esmael | December 13, 2004 7:49 PM

hi my dear friend, happy xmass,last year I phoned you at the same time, and now I will phone you, but resend to me your phone number plz. I really want to email you, I have alot of things to tell you, but stay in touch and I will re-mail or phone you later, on xmass.

2. hani | December 25, 2004 11:01 AM

Hi Jeff, I sent you an email last week. I hope to hear from you. Merry Xmass for you and rof all the world.

3. Auntie Donna | January 3, 2005 5:50 PM

hey jeff...it's the fellow krokinole losers in your family! Who knew Brad had the stuff to be the family champion! Hope you and the GF (who we like) made it home safely. We are fine and back in the swing of things here in Cowtown. Say, any possibility you might still be able to send us a zip file of the pics/flicks we took over Christmas? You can send it to my work address, which I will provide with this note. Thanks so much, and keep in touch! Your "krokinole-challenged" aunt

4. hani | January 6, 2005 7:44 AM

where are you man? i am waiting to hear something from you.

5. Dave | May 23, 2005 10:27 PM

Dude! Congrats on being accepted to Cap College. Only to bad you now have to leave that awesome suite of yours on top of the hill. I suppose it's more then worth it!

6. Alistair | May 24, 2005 7:43 AM

Congrats Jeff! Now you can re-join those of us avoiding the real world!!!!

7. Dave | July 16, 2005 9:56 PM

Loved the 'No Baggy Pants' video so much I shared it with other education students. Now I am getting hate mail from some; society needs to chill! I will file this as another lesson learned on restraint.

8. Tyler | November 29, 2006 6:49 PM

How does one misuse it's/its in conversation?

9. Tyler | January 10, 2007 3:05 PM

Your page should have the capability of letting people comment on your external culture links.